Odyssey supports people to change their lives through the delivery of high quality, comprehensive community and residential services for people experiencing mental health issues and/or an addiction to alcohol, others drugs or gambling.
The Co-Existing Disorders Programm in Royal Oak conducts a unique modified residential based Therapeutic Community, and we are now seeking a skilled and caring Support Worker.
The ideal applicants will have:
- Minimum qualification required is a Level 4 Certificate in Health or related field
- A willingness to embrace the Therapeutic Community (TC) model
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in the AOD/mental health field
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi
- A full NZ Driver's Licence
This role involves rostered hours Monday to Sunday, including some evening work. Maturity, reliability, honesty and common sense are essential.
Police and MSD clearance checks will be required for this role. Odyssey is a smoke-free organisation and an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants should include a CV, cover letter and complete the online application form. For all enquiries please contact Jared Johanson, HR Advisor on 09 2815653.
Closing date: Monday 19 February 2018 @ 4.00 p.m.